Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Long Day

 Today we left around 9:35 for my  birthday trip to Linz. I'm not sure what I was expecting. It was nice. We went to the museum. It was interesting but honestly it would have taken all day to really enjoy it and we only had a few hours. We went to a church and I always enjoy seeing the churches. We ate at a burger place and then we sat in a park.

Matt had an in depth conversation with a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses all in German. That was interesting. I'm. It sure what was said. As usual, neither one budged to go the other's opinion. I think that is the way life is in general. No one wants to seek the middle ground. There really is no middle ground.

After we got back, Tony and I had an argument about going to Vienna tomorrow. He stormed off like a baby. He is going to go by himself and that's fine with me. I'd rather stay here and spend my last day with Matt. He's really the only reason I'm here. 
 


I'm not a traveler and I'm tired of feeling like there is something wrong with me. I like to stay at home and be with my dogs! I miss them so much and they are such sweethearts. I like the work I do. I enjoy the people that come into the shop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment