Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Meet Mikayla Elfrank!

Mikayla comes to Sweet Mona's through the apprenticeship program at Langley Middle School. We are so pleased to be a part of this program. We've seen quite a few students come through and go on to do amazing things since we began participating nearly seven years ago!

Here's what Mikayla has to say about herself:

"Hi!, I'm Mikayla. I'm 14 and currently in the 8th grade. I like horseback riding and sports. I joined 4-H for gaming and showmanship. The horse I ride is Ruby. She is an ex performance horse. I haven't been riding for long but I already love it.

Sports wise I've been playing softball since 1st grade. I'm going on my 9th year playing. I'm a catcher. I love my position because I'm in charge of watching every thing.
I've played basketball for 3 years and it's so much fun.

My best friend is Gwyn Ramsay. We've known each other for 3 years. She's funny and weird but we have lots of fun together. I hope to go to UW or UM. I'm a huge huskies fan. My family is crazy to live around. We are always busy. I have 4 siblings. One older brother, 1 younger brother and 2 little sisters. My family sticks by my side and supports me through everything. I'm glad I have them."

And we're glad to have her here and hope that she has lots of fun while she's playing in the chocolate! Welcome Mikayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment