Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Project Mona

Two years ago I started meeting with a life coach. His name is George Baty. Meeting with him has changed my life. In the beginning I felt Sweet Mona's was going NOWHERE and that I was in the same NOWHERE ZONE moaning and groaning working my way out of the muckety-muck of despair. George worked with me to change all that.

This is George at our meeting this this week. I can't believe how things have changed in just two years. Sweet Mona's is now a thriving chocolate boutique. We have an amazing staff. We continue to provide chocolate decadence through our retail space in Langley, as well as several wholesale accounts throughout Whidbey Island. We distribute nationally through our web site at www.sweetmonas.com and through other websites like www.amazon.com and www.chocolate.com.

We have grown by leaps and bounds and much of this success goes to my mentor and my friend George. He has taught me so many things and I am so thankful. I haven't written in this blog since September of last year. It's time to get back on the horse and start sharing with you some all of the wonderful things that are going on in my life and the life of Sweet Mona's Chocolate Boutique. I'm living the Sweet Life on Whidbey Island and I so want to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment