Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

New Horizons

First things first. Technology is driving me batty and taking up a lot of my valuable time. There! I said it. Tonight we are moving around the furniture in the shop to make more room for production. What in my mind seemed to be an easy process has stirred the beast within me and the Cancer Moon / Rising that I am is just waiting to reach out and pinch the crap out of someone. That can't be good.

It will be good though. It will be amazingly good. It will allow us more space to manufacture! YES! It will also give us more space to play and that's what I'm looking forward to. For two years now we've been narrowing down our focus and our customers have been  picking and  choosing what they like best. And that's what we are carrying! What you like best.

Now it's time to branch out and do some things that are a little bit more time consuming and a lot more fun! I'd like to tell you but no... it's a secret.

Within the last six months we have also narrowed down the ingredients that we use. Simpler is better is my motto. First, we are using  a 71% dark chocolate from Ecuador. It's fruity and lovely on the pallet. It also doesn't have soy lecithin like most chocolates do. We've changed out our artificially colored decorations and replaced them with naturally colored decorations. And we are taking a closer look at our flavorings and fruit. Simpler is better.

Chocolate is naturally good for you. Why mess it up with all the crap? Anyway, that's the road we are taking. Simpler, more natural, better for you chocolate confections.  I hope that you are pleased.  We sweeten the world and we love doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment