Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Effective November 1, 2010

In case you're not on my e-mail list, I'm posting this on  my blog:

Special Announcement!

Effective November 1st, 2010 Sweet Mona's will no longer be serving breakfast. Also our hours are changing. For the month of November we will be open Thursday through Tuesday from 11 am to 5 pm. We will be closed on Wednesdays.

You are my family and a good family has open and hopefully honest communication with each other. Breakfast was not a great idea. It doubled my cost for staffing and didn't really bring in that much money. So here I sit paying my quarterly taxes and having to make the tough decisions. The hours are being cut so that I can work most of the hours and not have as many paid staff. This breaks my heart.

I love being in the shop and if my body could take it I'd be there from 9 in the morning to 9 at night. But it's just not possible. So after taking a hard look at the business I've decided to scale everything down.

The good news is when you come in during the week you will find me there all the time. And I love spending time with you and sharing the sweet life with you. The bad news is I won't be open as many hours and you may come to visit and I'll be closed. Remember to stop by again when we are open as we love seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment